- Priority - Critical
- Affecting Server - minka_ourserver_US
Our US-based server minka crashed early this morning (around 7:30am) and we haven't yet been able to restart it.
We have sysadmins working on it now and will update you as soon as we have further news.
- Date - 16/06/2017 08:26
- Last Updated - 16/06/2017 09:29
- Priority - High
- Affecting Server - lassie_ourserver_AU
Update Saturday morning:
- some sites were suspended due to cpanel having problems moving the password across. These are up and running as on 7am. Some sites will not have their cPanel password working until around midday, apologies for this, we're updating the old passwords across.
If you had mail.dogfrog5.net in your email settings we fixed that around 11am, so please try again and it should come good.
A few sites had problems with databases and we're gradually working through those. Email to email@example.com will reach us.
If you are using webmail with a bookmark like "rover.ourservers.net.au" - change the "rover" to "lassie" and all will start working again.
As per our email, we are moving Rover to new hardware.
Your site will be down for a short period (eg 10 mins for small sites, more for larger sites) between the given hours tonight.
If you need to contact us, please do so via the support email or via the contact page.
Please do remember that you may need to reset your modem to pick up the new server IP when you next sit down to use your site.
We'll update this ticket with progress as the move starts.
- Date - 24/03/2017 21:30 - 25/03/2017 08:00
- Last Updated - 25/03/2017 11:28
Below is a real-time overview of our servers where you can check if there's any known issues.