Portal Home > Knowledgebase > cPanel > What is cPanel?
What is cPanel?
cPanel is the central Control Panel for your site, which allows you to do almost anything you could want to do to with your account.
- A shortlist of features:
- Manage email accounts and forwarders
- Backup your website
- Email and databases
- Upload, download and edit files
- Get statistics about your site's visitors (location, most popular pages, and more)
- Add even more security
- Manage parked-, addon- and sub-domains
- Create and modify databases
- Install a wide range of applications, from blogs to forums to photo galleries
You can access your cPanel by going to www.yourdomain.com/cpanel in your web browser, and logging in with your username and password.
Add to Favourites Print this Article